When searching for a periodontist, it is important that you find the right fit for your needs. At our practice, we believe that you deserve to get the highest quality gum disease treatment available. As a result, we spend a great deal of time upfront to discuss your concerns and plan out your expected outcomes.
At your initial appointment with Dr. Paul Snisky and Dr. Stephen Stein, you can expect to have a conversation about many issues involving your oral health and hygiene, including:
- Your dental health history
- We will want to know if you have received gum disease treatment in the past, and if so, what the consequences were for you.
- Your current dental regimen
- To help you achieve your dental goals, we need to know how often you are brushing your teeth, flossing your teeth, and performing other preventive actions.
- Your medical history
- Because specialized gum disease treatment may be warranted if you have certain medical conditions, it is important that we know all of your medical issues. Please bring a list of any medications – including those over the counter – that you currently take.
- Your dental goals
- Do you want to have straighter teeth? A fuller smile? Better looking gums? Our aim is to take every step possible toward getting you the outcomes you want.
- Your questions
- If you have any questions about your mouth, your oral health, or anything else, please ask. We want you to leave with all the knowledge you need to make wise decisions regarding your teeth and gums.
We know that you have your choice of periodontist in Scarsdale, NY. Consequently, we will work hard to make you feel comfortable and confident when you trust our practice to help you meet your dental objectives. Please call our office today to set up your appointment with Dr. Snisky and Dr. Stein.